Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Info. For Females on Forum

  1. #21
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Info. For Females on Forum

    [ QUOTE ]
    Ya know that is kind of scary to think a kid says that. My .22.
    Where is the parents?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    What's so wrong with that? I've had guns pretty much since i was born, started rabbit huntin when i was around 5. I would always get a new gun for christmas or my birthday growing up...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #22
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Info. For Females on Forum

    [ QUOTE ]
    CMT ain't got nuthin on the DFP (Dumb Flatwoods Possey) from Coeburn. Not very well known since it is just me and my friends that live out in Flatwoods section and a select few that don't live there but are dumb enough to be in.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I know your posse. Of course, I'm not a member b/c I'm too busy being a member of the Sandy Ridge Runners. Our own operations are so scattered, it takes a lot of organization to keep everyone in line. For example, Castle's a member of those Fairview Hoods...but they're under the SRR umbrella. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Gotta protect against those other runners from Caney, Smith, Rabbit, & Bad Ridge though.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Info. For Females on Forum

    I would like to personally offer the protection of the DFP to the Sandy Ridge Runners and the Fairview Hoods as they travel through our sacred grounds.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Info. For Females on Forum

    Exactly.

    I say it's MY .22 because I got it for my birthday.

    What, you actually think I'm going to go around shooting at people with it? Pfft... the most I've ever used it for thus far has been target practice, and I've had the thing for nearly 4 years.
    Officially retired

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Info. For Females on Forum

    Caney Ridge Mafia!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member friedtaters's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2006
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Info. For Females on Forum

    Chubz!
    Why use your .22, when you could use your AK47? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Info. For Females on Forum

    Shhhh, keep it down, will ya!

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •